By Lonely Planet, Daniel Robinson, Dan Savery Raz, Jenny Walker
Lonely Planet: The world's top commute advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories is your passport to all of the such a lot suitable and up to date suggestion on what to determine, what to pass, and what hidden discoveries anticipate you. See the breathtaking gold and turquoise-hued Dome of the Rock, drift within the salty useless Sea, or sunbathe on Tel Aviv's shorelines; all together with your depended on go back and forth better half. Get to the center of Israel and the Palestinian territories and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories commute Guide:
- Full-colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries express you the best option to tailor your journey in your personal own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips prevent time and cash and assist you get round like a neighborhood, keeping off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, mobilephone numbers, web pages, transit counsel, and costs
- Honest reviews for all budgets - together with consuming, slumbering, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, and hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer and extra profitable shuttle event - together with customs, heritage, artwork, literature, cinema, track, politics, landscapes, flora and fauna, and food
- Free, handy pull-out Jerusalem map (included in print version), plus over fifty eight color neighborhood maps
- Useful features - together with Walking Tours, Month-by-Month (annual pageant calendar), and Travel with Children
- Coverage of Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, the Gaza Strip, Sinai, the lifeless Sea, the Negev, Petra, West financial institution, Golan, Galilee, Haifa, Akko, Bethlehem, Masada, Nazareth, and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories, our so much entire consultant to Israel and the Palestinian territories, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the pinnacle attractions and take the line much less travelled.
- Looking for extra huge assurance? try out Lonely Planet's heart East trip Guide for a complete examine all of the quarter has to provide.
Authors: Written and researched via Lonely Planet, Daniel Robinson, Michael Kohn, Dan Savery Raz, Jessica Lee, and Jenny Walker.
About Lonely Planet: begun in 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's top commute advisor writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot on this planet, in addition to an award-winning site, a collection of cellular and electronic go back and forth items, and a committed tourist group. Lonely Planet's venture is to permit curious guests to event the realm and to actually get to the center of the areas they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite shuttle consultant category
'Lonely Planet publications are, with ease, like no other.' - ny Times
'Lonely Planet. it truly is on everyone's bookshelves; it really is in each traveller's arms. it is on cellphones. it truly is on the net. it truly is far and wide, and it really is telling whole generations of individuals find out how to shuttle the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)